Character Creation Rules
If somebody is interested in playing a Hellknight get in touch with me independently so we can work it out.
- Race can be any featured or uncommon race with an RP value of 13 or less.
- 20 point buy for attributes with no attribute over 18 even after racial bonuses.
- One of your traits must be a campaign trait, or you must take the variant of the Noble Scion feat from pg. 11 of the “Hell’s Rebels Player’s Guide,” at first level.
- You must be from Kintargo (or elsewhere in the Archduchy of Ravounel) or have lived in the area for a long period of time.
- You must have a good alignment
- Any feats/spells/classes/items/etc… that aren’t in one of the hardbacks (e.g. Core, Ultimate, Inner Sea World Guide, etc…) or the “Hell’s Rebels Player’s Guide” have to be approved on a case, by case basis.
- No high technology from Numeria or elsewhere (non-modern firearms are okay).
- If you are a divine caster you must worship a deity.
- You must keep an up to date character sheet in the character section of this website. It doesn’t have to be updated after every session, but it does anytime there is a permanent change to your character (e.g. level up, retraining, etc…)