- You must keep an up to date character sheet in the character section of this website. It doesn’t have to be updated after every session, but it does anytime there is a permanent change to your character (e.g. level up, retraining, etc…)
- Protection from x/Magic Circle against x/etc… follows the rules from the most recent FAQ with the following exception: in the cases where these spells protect you from mental influence instead of providing complete immunity they provide a +10 untyped bonus to any save you have to make against the effect, and you will not automatically fail that save on a roll of 1 (against effects that weren’t on you before the protection spell was cast).
- The Empty Body Ki power for the Unchained Monk has a minimum level requirement of 16.
- You can use Spellcraft to Identify a spell that is being cast so long as you can see or hear at least one of the components involved in it’s casting. For every component of the spell that you cannot observe the DC required to identify the spell increases by +5 (cumulative). If you cannot observe any of the spells components (or all of the spells components have been removed) you cannot use Spellcraft to identify a spell as it is being cast, though you still provoke attacks of opportunity as normal. If they have a visible effect, or you have someway of observing the effect (e.g. Detect Magic, Arcane Sight, etc…) you can identify the effect with Knowledge (Arcana) as normal. This does not apply to psychic spells which can be identified as normal so long as you can see the caster (though removing components from psychic spells does still increase the DC to identify the spell as above).
- Spell-like abilities cannot be identified with Spellcraft, though they still provoke attacks of opportunity as normal. If they have a visible effect, or you have someway of observing the effect (e.g. Detect Magic, Arcane Sight, etc…) you can identify the effect with Knowledge (Arcana) as normal.
- Any prepared arcane caster can take the Spell Mastery feat.
- Starting languages are not restricted by race.
- Thanadaemon’s ability to Plane Shift allows them to travel to the Astral Plane, the Ethereal Plane, and any plane that touches the River Styx.
- The Quick Draw feat applies to any “weapon like object.” I’m not going to post a list of specific items so double check with me if you have questions beforehand.
- The line in the spell Simulacrum that reads “You can’t create a simulacrum of a creature whose HD or levels exceed twice your caster level” is changed to “You can’t create a simulacrum of a creature whose CR exceeds your caster level.”
- The spell Simulacrum has an additional material component: a piece of the creature to be duplicated (hair, nail, or the like). It must be placed inside the ice sculpture during the casting of the spell. This component is integral to the spell and, as such, cannot be removed by feats such as Eschew Materials.
- The line in the spell Icy Prison that reads “If the creature fails its save, it is helpless, but can still breathe (the ice blocks line of effect to the target)” is now “If the creature fails its save, it is paralyzed, but can still breathe (the ice blocks line of effect to the target).”
- The line in the spell Icy Prison that reads “A creature can break the ice as a full-round action with a successful Strength check (DC 15 + your caster level)” is now "A creature can break the ice as a full-round action with a successful Strength check (DC = to Icy Prison’s save DC).
- The spell Unseen Servant is now as follows:
School conjuration (creation)
Level bard 1, magus 1, sorcerer/wizard 1, summoner/unchained summoner 1, witch 1
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S, M (a piece of string and a bit of wood)
Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect one invisible, mindless, shapeless servant within range or who cannot move beyond four 10-ft. cubes + one 10-ft. cube/level (S)
Duration 1 hour/level
Saving Throw none
Spell Resistance no
An unseen servant is an invisible, mindless, shapeless force that performs simple tasks at your command. It can run and fetch things, open unstuck doors, and hold chairs, as well as clean and mend. The servant can perform only one activity at a time, but it repeats the same activity over and over again if told to do so as long as you remain within range. It can open only normal doors, drawers, lids, and the like. It has an effective Strength score of 2 (so it can lift 20 pounds or drag 100 pounds). It can trigger traps and such, but it can exert only 20 pounds of force, which is not enough to activate certain pressure plates and other devices. It can’t perform any task that requires a skill check with a DC higher than 10 or that requires a check using a skill that can’t be used untrained. This servant cannot fly, climb, or even swim (though it can walk on water). Its base speed is 15 feet.
The servant cannot attack in any way; it is never allowed an attack roll. It cannot be killed, but it dissipates if it takes 6 points of damage from area attacks. (It gets no saves against attacks.)
When you cast this spell you decide whether the servant functions within close range of you or within an area you designate that is no greater than four 10-ft. cubes + one 10-ft. cube per caster level. If you attempt to send it beyond the spell’s range (measured from your current position) in the first case, or the spell’s area in the second case, the servant ceases to exist.
- There might be additions to this list in the future.